SMART Product Drivers 11 software for Mac for IT administrators
SMART Product Drivers is software that enables your computer to detect input from your SMART Board interactive whiteboards or other SMART products.
Software included with the
Education Software Installer 2012 SP1:
- SMART Notebook 11 software
- SMART Response 2012 software
- 3D Tools for SMART Notebook software
- SMART Product Drivers 11
- SMART Ink 1.1
Use the Education Software Installer to do the following:
- Start a 30-day software trial.
- Install one or more software products.
- Update previously installed software.
- Education Software Installer version: 2.0.527.1
- SMART Product Drivers version: 11.0.407.2
- File size: 367 MB
- Release date: January 7, 2013
Activation and product key informationHide
- If you don't enter a product key during installation, you start a 30-day software trial. You can enter product keys at any time after installation.
- You can retrieve your SMART Notebook product key if you've already registered your eligible SMART product.
See below to determine what you need in order to activate your software.
SMART Notebook software
Register your eligible SMART hardware product to receive a product key.
SMART Response software (VE)
A product key is provided when you purchase the software from your authorized SMART reseller. SMART Response CE software product keys also activate SMART Notebook SE (Student Edition) software.
SMART Response software (PE, LE, XE or Senteo)
No product key is required. After you install SMART Response software, connect your SMART Response receiver to your computer to activate the software.
3D Tools for SMART Notebook software
A product key is provided when you purchase the software from your authorized SMART reseller.
If you have a SMART Document Camera, no product key is required. After you install the software, connect your document camera to your computer to activate Mixed Reality Tools, which includes 3D Tools for SMART Notebook software.
SMART Product Drivers
No product key is required.
IMPORTANT: Some components of the Education Software Installer require an Internet connection.
To customize the SMART Education Software Installer
Download the SMART Install Manager software below and install it on your computer.
Download the Education Software Installer below.
- In SMART Install Manager, open the Education Software Installer MPKG, and then configure the installation package.
Enter product keys while configuring the Education Software Installer. If you don't enter a product key for a software package, you start a 30-day trial period for that software. You can enter product keys at any time after installation.
See the System administrator's guide for information on configuring the software for deployment to computers on your network.
Install the software across your network.
Related installation documentsHide
See the document below for information on SMART Product Drivers 11:
See the documents below for information on the Education Software Installer 2012:
Download SMART Install ManagerHide
Use this tool to customize the installation of SMART Notebook software on your network server.
File size: 39 MB
Release date: October 30, 2012
SMART Install Manager for Mac supports the following languages:
Download the Education Software Installer 2012 SP1 (includes SMART Product Drivers)Hide
Education Software Installer version: 2.0.527.1
SMART Product Drivers version: 11.0.407.2
Released: January 7, 2013
File size: 367 MB
- Intel processor (1.5 GHz or faster recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of free hard disk space (an additional 600 MB is required for complete Gallery installation)
- Mac OS X operating system software:
- 10.6.x (Snow Leopard)
- 10.7.x (Lion)
- 10.8.x (Mountain Lion)
- Adobe Flash Player 11.4 or later
- Safari application program 4.0.2 or later
SMART Product Drivers 11 for Mac supports the following languages:
- English (U.S.)
- Gaelic (Scotland)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
Download Gallery EssentialsHide
Download the .zip file below, double-click the .gallerycollection file and follow the on-screen instructions.
File size: 538.4 MB
Gallery Essentials for Mac supports the following languages:
Download Lesson Activity ToolkitsHide
Download the appropriate .zip file, double-click the .gallerycollection file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Lesson Activity Toolkit - English
Release date: March 2010
File size: 106 MB
Lesson Activity Toolkit - French
Release date:: July 27, 2011
File size: 73.4 MB
Lesson Activity Toolkit - German
Release date: September 23, 2010
File size: 99.2 MB
Lesson Activity Toolkit - Russian
Release date: October 24, 2011
File size: 155 MB
Lesson Activity Toolkit - Spanish
Release date: September 23, 2010
File size: 73.6 MB