SMART Response 2011 software for Windows
SMART Response assessment software is part of the Education Software Installer. Click Download, and then follow the on-screen instructions to select SMART Response software and other SMART software products you want to install.
Education Software Installer includes:
- SMART Notebook software
- SMART Response software
- SMART Notebook Math Tools software
- Mixed Reality Tools
- SMART Classroom Suite software
- SMART Sync software
- SMART Product Drivers
Use the Education Software Installer to:
For details on the features of SMART Response software, visit the product page.
For details on using and troubleshooting SMART Response software, visit the product support page.
To activate SMART Response software
- Purchase a product key from your SMART reseller, or register your SMART hardware product.
- Click the Download button above and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you start the software, enter the product key.
- If you don't enter a product key, you start a 30-day software trial.
- You need to purchase a separate product key to activate SMART Response VE or CE software.
- SMART Response CE customers must also download SMART Notebook SE (Student Edition) software on student computers.
- Pentium IV processor or higher
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 400 MB of free hard disk space
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 operating system
- Internet Explorer Internet browser 6.0 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 10 Firefox plug-in
- Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX control for SMART Notebook software
- Microsoft DirectX technology 8.1 or later (required for SMART Video Player)
SMART Response software supports the following languages:
- Chinese (simplified)
- English (UK)
- English (U.S.)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (international)
- Spanish (Spain)
Download the software on this page if you want to install SMART Response software on a single computer. Go to the Administrator Downloads page
if you want to install the software on multiple computers.
See the documents below for information on SMART Response software:
See the documents below for information on SMART Notebook software:
See the document below for information on SMART Product Drivers:
See the document below for information on the Education Software Installer: