SMART Notebook 10.8 software for Mac
SMART Notebook collaborative learning software is part of the Education Software Installer. Click Download, and then follow the on-screen instructions to select SMART Notebook software and other SMART software products you want to install.
Education Software Installer includes:
- SMART Notebook collaborative learning software
- SMART Response assessment software
- SMART Sync classroom management software
- SMART Product Drivers
Use the Education Software Installer to:
Install one or more software products
Update installed SMART software
Start a 30-day trial
A software patch is available for SMART Notebook software. After you've installed the software on your computer, visit the SMART software patch download page
to get the patch.
For details on the features of SMART Notebook software, visit the product page.
For details on using and troubleshooting SMART Notebook software, visit the product support page.
To activate SMART Notebook software
- Get a SMART Notebook software product key by registering your SMART hardware product.
NOTE: You can retrieve your product key if you've already registered your SMART hardware product.
- Click the Download button above and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Start SMART Notebook software and enter your product key to activate SMART Notebook software.
NOTE: If you don't enter product key, you start a 30-day software trial.
- Intel processor 1.5 GHz or faster recommended
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for minimum installation (2000 MB for full installation with Gallery collections)
- Mac OS X operating system software 10.5.8 to 10.6.8
NOTE: Mac OS X operating system software 10.7 is not supported.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or later
- Safari application program 1.3.2 or later
SMART Notebook 10.8 software for Mac supports the following languages:
Download the software on this page if you want to install SMART Notebook software on a single computer. Go to the Administrator Downloads page
if you want to install the software on multiple computers.
See the documents below for information on SMART Notebook software:
See the document below for information on SMART Product Drivers:
See the document below for information on the Education Software Installer: