Quick reference guides
- Best Practices for Creating SMART Table Activities – PDF
- SMART Table Basics – tutorial
- How to find free online learning resources for the SMART Table – tutorial
- Setting up the SMART Table using teacher mode – tutorial
- SMART Table Introduction – video
A quick overview of the SMART Table interactive learning center.
- What’s new with the SMART Table Toolkit 2.0 – video
This video highlights some of the new features included with the SMART Table Toolkit 2.0.
On-demand webinars (formerly live online training)
Introduction to the SMART Table
This session provides an introductory overview on how to use the SMART Table interactive learning center. Learn the basic functions and features of the SMART Table, including customizing activities and accessing ready-made activities.
Duration: 13 minutes
Learn how to:
- Describe the SMART Table and its components
- Set up and maintain the SMART Table
- Integrate the SMART Table in a technology-enabled classroom
- Differentiate between the applications in the SMART Table Toolkit
- Find pre-made activities for the SMART Table
- Access more information