SMART Room System™ for Microsoft® Lync®
The SMART Room System supports levels of interaction that are unmatched by the competition. With it you can ink over any application, including Microsoft® Excel® and Adobe®. It has more size options than any other Lync Room System and is the only system on the market that is manufactured and supported by one vendor.
Choose the system that will provide the best experience for each of your meeting rooms
Two 55" displays
Two 70" displays
Two 84" displays
- Interactive DisplayA commercial-grade, HD/LCD display that enables an unrivalled touch experience
- Enhanced AudioUp to 5 tabletop microphones can be connected, ensuring effective coverage and integrated speakers offer high quality sound.
- Panoramic VideoThe HD camera displays the entire room and adapts to any lighting condition
- Immediate StartupThe display turns on when you walk into the room and meetings are loaded by pressing a button
- Interactive SharingEnable dual touch and inking capabilities onto any application, including Adobe® and Microsoft®Excel®. Access the revolutionary Unbound Workspace, which lets you pan and zoom to any level of detail, whatever the detail and complexity of the content.
- Administrative console Switch between presenters, change the configuration of data and video and move between presentation and whiteboard content
- Optional floor standAvoid the need for wall reinforcement and manage table wiring with the integrated raceway.
Implementation and adoption consulting services ensure your SMART Room System™ is installed properly and is used effectively. Its reporting options give you detailed insight into system usage.
Compare the next generation SMART Room System™ with competing Lync Room Systems and traditional video conferencing solutions.
See the comparison
Use the Connector for Lync to evolve the SMART Room System. Participants can be seen and heard, but are also able to interact with the content being discussed. This ensures that they stay engaged and are able to fully contribute to the conversation.