SMART Response 2011 software for Mac
SMART Response assessment software is part of the Education Software Installer. Click Download and then follow the on-screen instructions to select SMART Response software and other SMART software products that you want to install.
Education Software Installer includes:
- SMART Notebook software
- SMART Response assessment software
- SMART Sync classroom management software
- SMART Product Drivers
Use the Education Software Installer to:
A software patch is available for SMART Response software. Once you have installed the software on your computer, visit the SMART software patch download page
to get the patch.
For details on the features of SMART Response software, visit the product page.
For details on using and troubleshooting SMART Response software, visit the product support page.
To activate SMART Response software
- Purchase a product key from your SMART reseller, or register your SMART hardware product.
- Click the Download button above and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you start the software, enter the product key you received from SMART.
- If you don't enter a product key, you start a 30-day software trial.
- You need to purchase a separate product key to activate SMART Response VE software.
- 1.5 GHz Intel or later processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 500 MB of free hard disk space (recommended)
- Mac OS X operating system software 10.5.8 to 10.6.8
NOTE: Mac OS X operating system software 10.7 is not supported.
- Safari application program 4.0.2 or later
- Adobe Reader 8.0 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or later
SMART Response software for Mac supports the following languages:
Download the software on this page if you want to install SMART Response software on a single computer. Go to the Administrator Downloads page
if you want to install the software on multiple computers.
See the documents below for information on SMART Response software:
See the documents below for information on SMART Notebook software:
See the document below for information on SMART Product Drivers:
See the document below for information on the Education Software Installer: