SMART Notebook 10.8 software for Windows
SMART Notebook collaborative learning software is part of the Education Software Installer. Click Download, and then follow the on-screen instructions to select SMART Notebook software and other SMART software products you want to install.
Education Software Installer includes:
- SMART Notebook collaborative learning software
- SMART Response assessment software
- SMART Notebook Maths Tools software
- Mixed Reality Tools for SMART Document Camera
- SMART Classroom Suite interactive learning software
- SMART Sync classroom management software
- SMART Product Drivers
Use the Education Software Installer to:
Install one or more software products
- Update installed software
- Start a 30-day trial
For details on the features of SMART Notebook software, visit the product page.
For details on using and troubleshooting SMART Notebook software, visit the product support page.
To activate SMART Notebook software
- Get a SMART Notebook software product key by registering your SMART hardware product.
NOTE: You can retrieve your product key if you've already registered your SMART hardware product.
- Click the Download button above and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Start SMART Notebook software and enter your product key to activate SMART Notebook software.
NOTE: If you don't enter a product key, you start a 30-day software trial.
- Pentium IV processor or higher
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of free hard disk space
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 operating system
- Internet Explorer Internet browser 6.0 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 10
- Microsoft DirectX technology 8.1 or later (required for SMART Video Player)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0 or later
SMART Notebook 10.8 software for Windows supports the following languages:
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
- English (UK)
- English (US)
- Gaelic (Scotland)
- Gaelic (Modern Irish)
- Portugese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (international)
Download the software on this page if you want to install SMART Notebook software on a single computer. Go to the Administrator Downloads page
if you want to install the software on multiple computers.
See the documents below for information on SMART Notebook software:
See the document below for information on SMART Product Drivers:
See the document below for information on the Education Software Installer: