SMART Document Camera
Turn real objects into digital content with the SMART Document Camera. It’s a great way to demonstrate, explore and understand– even when concepts are abstract or complex.
- Sharp, detailed imagesNow you can view images and videos in greater detail, thanks to the 5 megapixel (MP) camera, 80x zoom and 1080 video resolution.
- Record Audio & VideoThe built in microphone enables easy video and audio recording to create multimedia content for lessons and student presentations.
- Share images across distanceUse the document camera with video conferencing software like Bridgit conferencing software to share images with students outside your classroom.
- Explore in 3DUse the document camera's Mixed Reality Tools and a digital marker to view objects in 3D. It's a hands-on experience that offers new perspectives.
- Take learning anywhere The new SMART Document Camera is ready when you are. Just fold up the flexible arm and go.
Capture images and create multimedia lessons
Create more engaging lesson content by easily capturing images, video and audio with the SMART Document Camera. It's all easy – access the document camera from your SMART Notebook lesson with just one touch. You can even take a video of a science experiment with the document camera, save it on USB and use it in your next class and students can record their demonstrations during presentations for later review.
The SMART Document Camera is a perfect fit with other SMART products because you can control it right from your SMART Notebook lesson – with just one touch. It's easy to show images on your SMART interactive display, LightRaise interactive projector or SMART Table interactive learning center.
Inspire students as they learn
When you can take an object – a leaf, for example – and display it for all to see, it's easier for students to understand higher-level concepts like photosynthesis. You have a visual, kinesthetic way to teach and learn.
Mixed Reality Tools included
The SMART Document Camera allows objects to be viewed in 3D through Mixed Reality Tools. This provides students with a hands-on experience that engages students of all learning styles and helps them understand complex, abstract and conceptual content.