SMART Product Drivers 10.8 software for Mac
SMART Product Drivers enables you to use your SMART Board interactive display and other SMART hardware products. It's part of the Education Software Installer, which enables you to select the SMART software products that you want to install.
Education Software Installer includes:
- SMART Notebook collaborative learning software
- SMART Response assessment software
- SMART Sync classroom management software
- SMART Product Drivers
Use the Education Software Installer to:
Install one or more software products
Update installed SMART software
Start a 30-day trial
A software patch is available for SMART Product Drivers. Once you have installed the drivers on your computer, visit the SMART software patch page
to download the patch.
- Intel processor 1.5 GHz or faster recommended
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for minimum installation (2000 MB for full installation with Gallery collections)
- Mac OS X operating system software 10.5.8 to 10.6.8
NOTE: Mac OS X operating system software 10.7 is not supported.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or later
- Safari application program 1.3.2 or later
SMART Product Drivers 10.8 for Mac supports the following languages:
NOTE: Download the software on this page if you want to install SMART Product Drivers on a single computer. Go to the Administrator Downloads page
if you want to install the software on multiple computers.
See the document below for information on SMART Product Drivers: