How multimedia designers can work with SMART
As SMART’s customer base continues to grow, more and more publishers choose to make their digital content available in the SMART Notebook software format. SMART Notebook collaborative learning software allows users to seamlessly blend Adobe Flash content, video, audio, images and text to create engaging, interactive lesson activities. With more than 30 million users worldwide, SMART Notebook is the standard for creating, delivering and managing interactive lesson activities in a single application.
Benefits of working with SMART
As a member of the SMART Ecosystem Network (SEN), you'll be able to promote your development services to an ever-growing number of content publishers and foster a reputation for developing cutting-edge content for interactive technology products.
When you join the network, you'll receive a free copy of the following development tools:
- SMART Notebook collaborative learning software
- SMART Notebook publisher plug-in for Adobe® InDesign®
- Gallery Publisher for SMART Notebook software
- SMART Table Toolkit
How to become a SMART accredited multimedia designer
Once you have joined the network, you will need to be accredited by SMART to receive our endorsement. The best way to gain accreditation is to demonstrate your development expertise in SMART Notebook software.
Upon accreditation, you will have opportunities to advertise your services to publishers within the SMART Ecosystem Network by
- Adding your contact information to a list of SMART-accredited multimedia designers
- Creating a video case study or webinar demonstrating your design skills
- Adding a SEN member logo to your website and marketing materials