SMART Board 8000 series interactive flat panels
The 8000 series are e-LED LCD flat panel displays that range in size to accommodate any collaboration environment and include a premium interactive experience. Their stunning visuals offer the richest experience to create, share and interact with digital content.
- Touch-enabled, e-LED LCD display A durable, high quality display that uses smooth, anti-glare glass to create an optimal touch experience. 4K ultra HD resolution is available with the 8084i model.
- Multi-tool, multi-touch Work naturally by using touch gestures to write and manipulate content or simply pick up a pen or eraser. Two people can interact with content simultaneously.
- Touch gestures Zoom, flick and rotate objects easily – the 8000 series supports touch gestures like those used in the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
- SMART Ink 1.5 SMART Ink automatically enables you to write in any application window.
- Presence detection* The display automatically turns on when people are near and turns off when no movement is detected.
- SMART Meeting Pro 4.0 software (included) This powerful software enables you to collaborate in the 4th dimension by interacting with digital content. You can also work in the Unbound Workspace, a virtually unlimited collaboration workspace that makes it easy to work with large amounts of visual data without getting lost.
SMART Board interactive flat panels allow you to interact with content in a fluid and smooth way. There is no lag and the touch experience is as precise as it is natural. This richly interactive experience, combined with stunning visuals, turns any meeting into a fully immersive experience.
Shadow free, high resolution and supporting high information density, SMART Board interactive flat panels have LED displays that offer a premium visual experience. Equipped with UHD and an 84" display, the 8084i model enables you to engage with content previously not accessible.
With 55", 70" and 84" models available, you can ensure that you have the right product in the right environment – without compromising on the experience. And with multi-display capability, you can connect up to 16 SMART Board interactive flat panels in one environment, through one computer.