SMART amp™ collaborative learning software
Coming April 2014
Created with the input of teachers from around the world, SMART amp is designed for the pedagogical needs of today's classrooms. It connects a variety of different devices to a collaborative workspace where students can work together and teachers can upload lesson material and conduct real-time assessments.
- With SMART amp, collaboration is more than screen sharing. It’s everyone working together in a collaborative workspace to solve problems.
- Run classrooms smoothly by easily distributing files, grouping students for project work and effortlessly getting work on and off personal devices.
An open forum
- Bring SMART Notebook™ software files, or any third-party content, into the collaboration workspace for reference or as the basis for a project.
- Embedded formative assessment tools give teachers an accurate picture of how well students are following lesson material.
- Compatibility with Google means that you can have single sign on via Google ID and save 35 GB of files on Google Drive for free.
- Control who can edit a document, have the class follow your presentation or show examples of great student work on the fly.
Take Google Apps even further
works seamlessly with the Google Apps you already use in your classroom.
Multiple content partners set to propel
SMART amp collaborative learning software
20 leading educational content developers have agreed to develop digital content for SMART amp, and many more are expected to join in the coming months. The content being developed now covers all core school subjects, for all grades. This reaction is a strong indicator of the adoption of SMART amp in schools around the world.