SMART LightRaise™ interactive projector
Experience the benefits of touch interactivity in more learning spaces with the SMART LightRaise 60wi interactive projector. It’s the only interactive projector that combines touch with the creative power of SMART Notebook™ collaborative learning software, delivering a rich and engaging learning experience.
- SMART Notebook collaborative learning softwareTeachers can use this powerful software to create and deliver engaging interactive lessons. The software also comes with free access to over 60,000 ready-made resources, ensuring teachers get the most from their classroom technology.
- Ultra-short-throw projectorTeachers and students don't have to worry about distracting shadows and glare, making it easier for them to keep their focus on teaching and learning.
- Dual-user interactivityTwo students can work together simultaneously anywhere on the interactive surface, which makes collaborative learning more natural and intuitive.
- Quick-connect ECPThe optional extended control panel makes it quick and easy to access settings, with one-touch power on/off and a single cable connection to carry video, audio and touch data.
- Finger–touch and pen-based interactivityStudents and teachers can work with content using natural finger touch and gestures. They can also write on the surface with the interactive pen and intuitively switch between pen and finger.
A hub for interactive learning
Use the SMART LightRaise interactive projector with SMART Notebook software to create a dynamic platform for whole-class, small-group and individual learning. You can also effectively integrate student devices and other technologies you are using in your classroom.
A source for inspiration
The full SMART Notebook™ collaborative learning software solution powers inspired learning anytime, anywhere and enables whole-class instruction.
View product details
Collaboration in the classroom
Learn more about how SMART solutions support collaborative learning and help you create lessons that encourage social interaction, providing your students with the skills they need for the future.
Finding the right fit for personal devices
Incorporating personal devices into the classroom can enable individualized learning in exciting ways, but it shouldn't come at the expense of small-group and whole-class learning – and it doesn't have to.
Find technical information for each model of the SMART LightRaise projector, including details such as operating system requirements, physical specifications and shipping size and weight.
SMART LightRaise 60wi interactive projector - Full specifications